Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day



Today is your day,PAULINE NG!

There are a lot of words i have to tell you. A lot a lot. You make my life interesting. You make my life colourful. You make my life awesome. You make my life full of energy. You make my life delightful.


My life is full of story. It's because of you, you write stories in my life, since the day i was born. Sometimes, i may think that, how lucky am i. Own a life, own an interesting story. Some people may cant have that, i'm just too lucky.

I know i am not a good daughter, always kind like shouting at you. But, your love never decreases, you never mad at me doing that at you. I'm really sorry, Mum. Thank you for your tolerance.


Having you as my mum is the most wonderful gift from god. Maybe you could have losted someone you love, nevermind, it's alright, dont be sad. You get someone who love you more. No pain no gain, isn't. You gain someone who always be with you, always be at your side, always love you more, and that's me!


Mum, once again, thank you for your support all the way throughout my life. I still remember the year, the worst year. The world was seemed black to me, very black. But, you lighted it. Indeed, a very bright light. I eventually walked out and faced the world again. No matter how alone am i. From the day untilr i went overseas, your support is my energy to smile & laugh.

I know, you had passed something even worser than that. Honestly, i can't understand how sad was is, but i will bring as much happiness as you need. Always remember do not look back, because there's someone standing in front of you.


THANK YOU FOR ALL THE THINGS. THANK YOU FOR 16 YEARS CARES! THANK YOU!

PS:// Sorry that your mother's day present has to be postponed. Recently, large amount of money was going out. Will buy you the present once the money comes back to mama.


0 comments: