Monday, December 6, 2010

I believe, is not the right time.


Today's weather is totally bad. However, thanks god for hearing my wish, there's a sunnyday when i went out. LOL, i was like thinking isn't he really heard what what i'm saying. Anyway, watched American's Next Top Model while having milk & ice-cream as breakfast this morning. I had promised myself that i HAVE to loose weight! So, i was doing some exercises while watching the American's Next Top Model. What's on my mind is, I keep thinking that i want to be like them, as that i got to went on to my exercises for nearly half an hour. Claps for me! Y-A-HH. Goona do that tomorrow again. Here i go for an hour~~ I wish i can make it to 2hours! Come on Paula! You can make it. < H-O-P-E-F-U-L-L-L-Y!


My black circle is so terrible. I dont know why it is, i sleep quite early every night and wake up quite late. I have enough sleep but black circle is still around me. Let me go pleassse~~ Let's go, on the way to the train station. Time to go to the Southbank.







Here we go. From house to the station take approximately 13minutes. Quite far~ but when you walk relaxly, you will feel that actually is not that far. After 10mins, reached southbank. I didnt take pic there because i was rushing for the movie. Reached there at 2:22pm and the movie started on 2:30pm. LOL, it took me 4-5mins to walk to the cinema.




To our lovely passenger, Paula Ho, your destination is over here. Reached there on time and rushed to the candy bar to buy some popcorn and coke. All of that costed me around 6.5$ + 5.6$ = 12.1$. Ooh yeaah, i was watching the Social Network. A story about the CEO of facebook, Mark Zulkerberg created Facebook. What an asshole nerd! Before, you were one of my idol as you are the youngest billionaire, but now, you are so shiit for me. By the way, there was an aged uncle sat beside me, he was kinda ridiculous. He was snoring when the movie just started and i was like W-T-H.







I feel an extraordinary feeling from these pictures. Don't know why. A very lonely but full of hapiness feel. Arg~ whatver. The rest imma goona post them another day. Oh yeah, almost forget about a thing. I havent done edit my dashboard yet, i have no time for that. Will edit the rest when i'm free!

GOONIGHT





1 comments:

elismadun said...

the uncle snoring part was FUNNY paula! hahahaha :D