Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lifeless holidays


It's holidays now, it should be great, but it seems way too boring here in an island. There's nothing much to do. Shop? Oh no. Diving? Oh no. Picnic? Oh no.  

My daily routine has be, wake up - eat - watch movie - sleep, or wake up - outing - sleep. That is sooooooo lifeless. 

Well, recently, there are some business projects coming up. Hopefully, it would make my current life a lil bit meaningful. It's gonna be a huge project for me. I am just finger crossing that this proposal gonna be real and successful. It's my dream come true. 

Ermm. Thanks god. Things are getting better and better now. How I wish time could be turned back and memories could be remained. So, every time when we did something wrong, it could be get back to the original and have a good beginning again.

Previously, I've done a lot of mistakes in my life. A lot. But no regret. Those are the greatest memories that I could tell my future grandchildren. Well, i think they will be proud of me and think that their grandma was sooo sooo cool. Honestly, she was cool. HAHA.

By the way, I'd hope that people stop relating between us. It's an end. Most importantly, he has his new shoes and  I have my own life now. That is a completely different world. Whenever I met the same person, what I heard is 'Eh bla bla is not coming ah' 'Eh go and find your bla bla lah'. Oh dude, come on. Grow up please. It's soooo sooo annoying to hear the same name, the same sentences. The Hong Kong drama that you were watching live was over. So please, move your ass and stop talking about it. 

I'm just so pissed when people start relating the nonsense. It's has been almost 3 months. 


0 comments: