Sunday, July 31, 2011

My next plan





I <3 this pic more than i can say.


Well, it's 12:08a.m now and imma still awake. This is my daily's routine, have used to that. Sometimes, I have to stay to 2am too. I seriously don't know what am I doing till stay up to as late as this. 

My mind is seriously going to BOOOOMM! Lotss of thing haven't be done yet. My web shop has to be postponed and postponed. I just too toooo lazy to decide which design I want. I've searched bunches of designs and downloaded as well, my next job is just combine all of them to a simple design and send it to the web-designer. You know, I want everything to be done in PERFECT, but things always end up with bullshits just because of my simply laziness. 

I suppose I might just focus on my web shop and study once all the things that suppose to be done have done. There is more and more people doing online business recently. I have sick of that and I think it's time for me to retire. I often looking on freshness, once lotss of people do the same thing as I, I'm starting to change my direction. 

I'm looking forward on Forex trading. I'm sure I have millions to learn about that. Good luck to me. Money money, please come back to mama. I need you! 

Ooops, i just realize my English level is regressing. Gosh~~~~

0 comments: