Saturday, January 1, 2011

Time to diet!


wuu~ it's time to be with 2011. A very nice number. To those who his/her birthday is on NOV 20TH, congraz, you are so lucky. 

2010 has passed~! Myself cant really believe now im in 2011, im 16 this year!! 4 more years im going to 20!! My dream is coming nearer and nearer, in no longer. It's also mean i have to spent more time with my friends, build up every single memory together, no tears for this year only happiness we can have. Well, we have done this for half a year in 2010, so i know we can do that greatly. Couple more years, the end of our relationship is there. 
All of us are going to fly freedomly to the place where we should be. A very nice place and also a strange place. However, we cant run for that, hopefully our relationship still can be as close as now. I know, every single of us will have a very sucessful career in the future as what we try to imagine that day.Anyway, I really hope it will be true.

Think to the pass, i just realize that im not that regret because of the bad memories. They give me memories and also experiences which i need a day. I learn to stand while im fall. Thanks mum. You teach me how should i be strong. You always be there for me, whenever i cry, whenever i happy. I really really glad to have you as my mum, the biggest present in my life ever. You always be there to support me even though i'm wrong. I never fall entirely because you always hold me by side. I know you always proud of me because of my little suceed which i dont think it's big. I always complain but you always convince. THANKS MUM~

0 comments: