Saturday, January 22, 2011

Always be upset?






Well, i know my post title kinda funny, but it's true. Because of money~ yeah! because of money. I dont know what's my next plan after this. I kind of thinking im choosing the wrong way. A very wrong way, i lost my plan. I dont know which way should i go for. Money also one of the problem. I know my family can afford for the fees, but i dont want they spend this huge amount because of me. It's a very huge number. 

I spoke this to my mum before this. I told her what's my mind thinking. She's just trying to convince that money it's not the main problem. I just cant stop thinking. * relax. 

I dye my hair eventually~ i bought the Revlon- brown black and was expected the colour will be bit brown + black. Well, im wrong! It's too over black! I miss my Marsmallow colour. 

Recently life? Study - Sleep - Online. That's all! Going to have an interesting year i think? Hopefully! 
Being in a Science class, need a lot of preparation before you step in the class. Please make sure you have enough sleep! I find it's the most terrible thing when i have no enough sleep. Dont know how to describe.

Few days ago, accidentally told my mum about someone's relationship. My mum started to pibala-pibala-pibala non-stop-ly. I think she's looking bad on them. Hmm? At the same time, i also told my mum about mine. Haha~ yeah, about mine. She said it's fate that.. and asked me to be auto. WTH! Definitely i will not do that, dont ever expect!

Continue to be busy.

Bye!

0 comments: