Friday, February 11, 2011

CNY + ing






新年快樂!恭喜發財!金玉滿堂!

Wuuu~ it's chinese new year! Angpau is the most attraction during CNY. LOL~ money always is my favourite. Nope, should be forever! 

My mum said, CNY should be happy and enjoyful, but the new generation kind like not take it serious. I mean like dont have the feel. YEAH~ CNY should be happy because we only celebrate it once a year, but my CNY days always S-U-C-K-S which make me cant really really enjoy. 

It's happier when celebrate CNY in Kuching > the angpau-s are A LOT bigger. However, i have to celebrate my cny in KK this year which i hate the most. Apparently, the angpau-s are A LOT SMALLER. I have to stay with my uncle's wife which i HATE the most in a house. I have to get up earlier everyday due to my lovely mum wants to. I have to spend money > S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G. Every single thing. 

我累了,為了自己的夢想而努力爭取
我累了,為了自己的夢想而傷心
我累了,為了自己的選擇而心痛
我討厭,不曾努力爭取/生活的人有免費的午餐吃
而努力的人卻掉了無數次的眼淚還是的不到想要的
最傷心的是,抱著滿懷的希望得到認證了,雖然只差一步可是還是不知道前方會是怎樣的結果

0 comments: