Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gold Coast Day


Well, yesterday had a very nice day, the most ''interesting day'' in my life ever. 4th DECEMBER ! Yeap, my IELST test date. Candidate 003670 ready to fight! Here i come.. LOL

I finished my papers yesterday! Say yeah~ Y-E-A-H! I think it was a very good experience, as the test atmoshpere was super duber extraordinary. I can see that my future uni life will be as same as that. Ohh yeaahh, anyway, i think i am also the youngest among those test-takers. The reason i like the test is, you are sitting with different people who come from different countries and also everyone do not have an exact age. Some old people like my mum age do aslo take the test. So that's why i like it, erm, not really actually~

Woke up at 5:30am, took a bath, dress myself up and started the journey to Gold Coast in 6:30am. Reached there about 7:30am, walked to the test centre, what i saw was quite a bunch of INDIAN GUYS who spoke un-cle-leng-gay~ Went to registered, waited for an hour + 30 mins and the test started.

Here came the first > Listening Test. WHAT-THE-HELL. The speakers spoke so fast and they even spoke in British assent. I was like almost cant catch up, fortunately, thanks god, i got it but with *TEMBAK*. Whatever~ as long as i have done the paper, No blank! Second was the reading. Claps for me. I can did this with enough time. Usually i ran out of time when i did my practices, again thanks god for that! Next was the writing part. WTH, wrote two tasks with 150words and 250 words in an hour. OMG, i was like wrote whatever in my mind. Last was the speaking. H-e-l-l. The cue card's question was ''what equipments that i think it's useful at home ( no computer ). '' Beside of my laptop, i do not think there is any useful equipments in my house, but lastly i answered it with TV even though i think it's not really useful. Whatever, and ended the test with stupid questions. Fortunately, i met a very nice aussis man, otherwise i would die!

That's all. By the way, tomorrow imma going out. Goonna start my officially traveling tomorrow, Brisbane here i come with my ECHO 2 a.k.a Canon !

GOODNIGHT MUM!




0 comments: