Sunday, July 24, 2011

Forgive is obligated to build a friendship



I am the way to hell recently. My mind is storing too much things. I have stucked with my way. It's been hurt-s. Well, move on and stand steadily are the only solution.


Do you know why I always disbelieve on things? 

Do you know how hurt it is when someone lies even only a simple matter?

Do you know words sometime make people feelings?


I am in pain, I am in tears, I am struggling, I am suffering


'' Believe, Trust '' simple word can never be found in my dictionary since the year
When I started to get back into these words, I just realized i shouldn't
It really hurts a lot when someone you trust enough lies, you know the truth, but still you have to pretend as nothing and let the acting running 
Because, forgiveness should be your side every moment

I read a book, not sure is that a book, should be.
It told me :

We do not have the right to judge people as we're ain't good enough. Leave it with God.
etc~~~~

Be good to people, because you'll need them someday.


0 comments: