Saturday, November 20, 2010

Yeah, i'm back


Yeah, finally I’m back! I had left my blog alone for over a month. Just have a short update here as I don’t know what to write.
Firstly, I have to shout as loud as I can. PMR is eventually over! Y-E-A-H! It’s great, I was so stress and it let me felt like the world was almost end before I sat for the huge examination. However, the same feeling has come over me again. I have to sit for another bigger, more important examination next month. It is so affected for my future and even the exam standard is not my level.  So, I will try my best to take it as easy as I can.
Secondly, I miss my family, sweeties and friends. They are awesome! I miss my mum the most. I know, she must be very lonely the days without me. Oooh~

For mum,

Sorry mum, I broke your heart last few days ago. I really want you to know that, I really really want to achieve my dream even though it only a small possibility. I will loss all the things that I have now, for my future. I know that. But this is what I want, I want it for my future, I want it for my life. I am so impress for those people who are born in a rich family and born to be a CEO. Unfortunately, I’m not them. I have to work hard to get to that level, all by myself. I know it’s a bit hard for you, but mum, trust me, I will do it and make all of you proud of me one day.



0 comments: